Tuesday 28 October 2008

Digital Inclusion Action Plan Launched for Consultation

For some time we’ve been waiting for the publication of the Digital Inclusion Action Plan that Paul Murphy announced back in April. Last Thursday, I heard that it was to be published the next day, although this did not seem to be picked-up in the news, so I’ve done a quick search, and here it is (for consultation). (Interestingly, www.digitalinclusion.org.uk is suspended.) Meantime, Viviane Reding, the EU Commissioner for Information Society & Media, has published an article on the subject, and the Welsh Digital Inclusion initiative is up for a top European award.


Speaking of which (awards) I spent all day judging, again. Vicky has given me a hand (thanks, very much, Vicky) and I’m nearly done for these latest rounds.

No comments: